METAL: Electrolytic Zinc, Purity 99.995% to which small and tightly controlled quantities of Titanium and Copper is used.
FINISH OPTIONS: Natural, Slate, Blue, Brown, Gold, Green, Black, Red, TiZn Silver, TiZn Light Silver
MATERIALS: Nu-core® elZinc is a rolled zinc titanium which meets the European standard EN1179 and EN988, available in an exciting range of Architectural finishes. The 35µm organic pigment coating (Rainbow Series) provides additional anti-corrosion protection, providing new architectural possibilities.
1. Nu-core® A Grade FR Non-combustible Composite. Meeting the most strict fire rating requirements world wide.
2. Nu-core® Fire-rated Composite
- MAIN APPLICATIONS:
High and low rise buildings Refurbishment re-cladding
Residential and commercial applications Educational buildings
Exteriors and Interiors Industrial buildings
Health Care and Public All buildings which require a decorative finish
< Prefabricated Systems
< Technical Specifications
- Panel Thickness (mm): 3, 4, 5, 6 mm
- Zinc Skin Thickness (mm): 0.65mm
- Weight (kg/m²) 7.06 kg/m²
- Available width (mm): 500mm, 600mm. 650mm, 670mm (Standard); 1000mm ( Conditions apply)
- Length (mm): 2000mm, 3000mm, 40000mm, max 6000mm
- Bending Strength ≥ 100 MPa
- Bending Elastic Modulus ≥ 2.0 x 104 MPa
- Penetrating Resistance 10.3 kN
- Shearing Strength 33.0 MPa
- Thermal Expansion Coefficient 2.4 mm/m at Δ t = 100 °C
- Heat Distortion Temperature -18 °C to 80 °C
- Peel Strength 131 N.mm/mm